When will my payment be processed?
The transaction to your payment option will go through after your order has been successfully placed.
What methods of payment do you currently accept?
Evledev currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. We do not accept cash, checks, or cash-on-delivery (C.O.D.).
Smart LED strip lights
My strip light is not connecting to Wi-Fi
- Make sure to check if the LED strip light is powered on
- Check if the Wi-Fi strip lights have been reset to factory settings
- Check if the Wi-Fi connection to your smartphone is on the same network as the Wi-Fi connection to the strip lights, make sure your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the strip light
- Make sure the Wi-Fi strip lights are working at 2.4GHz, 5G is unavailable
If my LED strip light is disconnected from Wi-Fi, will it still work?
Yes, without Wi-Fi signal, you can control the LED strip lights and switch to different scenes with the included remote control
Can I cut my smart LED light stirp?
- Each RGB LED strip light is marked with a scissors mark, you can trim along this mark
- Please note that RGBIC LED strip lights cannot be cut. As the LEDs are controlled by a single IC chip and if you cut them, the RGBIC LED strip lights will stop working
Why does my remote control not work/control the light strip?
- Please make sure the plastic label on the remote control is pulled out
- Please point to the LED Controller when using the remote control
- Please replace the CR2032 lithium battery with the remote control. If you need more help, please contact us
What is the beam angle of Evledev LED strip lights.
The beam angle of all Evledev LED strips light is 120°
How do I need to use Evledev light strips properly?
Scan the QR code instructions for the product， and read them carefully. If you do not understand, please get in touch with customer service for technical support
What should I do if the light strip is not networkable?
- Scan the QR code, read the strip light reset and connection method carefully, and connect the corresponding settings as instructed. If the strip light is malfunctioning, please contact customer service for a free replacement
- Please send us your order number and pictures of the installation process so that our technical team can provide you with technical support. If it is determined to be a product quality issue, we will replace it free of charge
Smart LED Light Bulb
Why does my smart light bulb fail to connect to WI-FI?
Please try the following ways:
- Make sure the smart light bulb is powered on and the network is working
- Please remember to find the device name from your phone’s WI-FI list to connect your Wi-Fi light bulb
- When connecting for the first time, please make sure your smartphone and the Smart light bulb are on the same WIFI network. When connecting, please put your phone close to your smart light bulb
- All our Evledev Smart light bulbs can only work in a 2.4GHz network
- If you still can’t connect successfully, please reset the Evledev smart light bulb to the factory device.
.Please switch on and off the bulbs 4 times
.When the bulbs flash, the factory settings are restored successfully. You can reconnect the light bulbs as instructed
- If the above steps do not solve your problem, please feel free to contact us. Our support team will reply to you within 24 hours.
How to connect the smart light bulb to the router?
- Make sure the smart light bulb is powered on
- Make sure the smart light bulb, smartphone, and router are close together
- Make sure the router and smartphone network is available
- Make sure the router password is entered correctly
- Use the 2.4G Wi-Fi channel to add a smart LED bulb, Enable the broadcast and not allow to hiding Wi-Fi
- Set the router’s wireless settings to WPA2-PSK, AES
- If the router reaches the maximum number of access devices, try to turn off the Wi-Fi function of a device to highlight the channel reconfiguration
- If the router enables wireless MAC address filtering, try to move the smart LED bulb out of the router’s MAC filtering list to ensure that the router does not prohibit the device from networking.7. If the router reaches the maximum number of access devices, try to turn off the Wi-Fi function of a device to highlight the channel reconfiguration